CSNA Events and Coin Shows
California Numismatic Events Sponsored by CSNA and by CSNA's Member Clubs
For Local Clubs' Meetings and website links, see our Clubs page.
- APRIL 3-4, Sacramento, "2015" Wests Token Jamboree, Western Token Society, Clarion Hotel, 1401 Arden Way, Sacramento.
Bourse/Information: Merle Avila (707) 585-3711 or (707) 824-4811 evenings
- MAY 1-2, Sacramento, Sacramento Valley Coin Club Annual Spring Coin Show, Four Points by Sheraton, 4900 Duckhorn Drive, Sacramento CA 95834, Hours: Friday 10 am - 6 pm, Saturday 10 am - 4 pm. Admission $3, Under 18 Free. Ample free parking.
Bourse: Bob Shanks, 10 Fox Oak Court, Sacramento CA 95831, (916) 204-5168
- MAY 17, Vallejo, Vallejo Numismatic Society Forty-Third (43rd) Annual Vallejo Coin Show, Florence Douglas Senior Center, 333 Amador Street (Between Florida and Georgia), Vallejo, CA 94590-0428
Bourse: Edwin Hoffmark, Jr. (707) 642-8754 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- JUNE 20-21, Modesto, Stanislaus County Coin Club's Modesto Coin and Collectibles Expo, Modesto Centre Plaza, 1000 L Street, Modesto.
Bourse: Dan Brown, SCCC, P.O. Box 1672, Modesto CA 95353, Phone (800) 471-2319 Ext. 1
- JULY 25-26, Fremont, Fremont Coin Club 43rd Annual Show, Elk's Hall, 38991 Farwell Drive, Fremont CA. For information (510) 792-1511
Bourse: Vince Lacariere, P.O. Box 1401, Fremont CA 94538
- JULY 25-26, San Diego, 58th Annual Coinarama, Scottish Rite Masonic Center, 1895 Camino Del Rio South, Mission Valley, San Diego, Sat/Sun. 10:00 am to 5:30 pm, "Coins for Kids", Auction Sat. night
- AUG 9, Fairfield, Fairfield Coin Club 26th Annual Coin Show, Willow Room, Fairfield Community Center (downtown), 1000 East Kentucky Street (off Pennsylvania), Fairfield 94533. Admission $2, $1 with flyer or card!
Bourse Coordinator: Robert Belleau, P.O. Box 944, Fairfield CA 94533-0094 Phone (707) 567-6938
- SEP 26, Vallejo, 2nd Annual Northern California Numismatic Seminar, sponsored by the Northern California Numismatic Association, Vallejo Naval and Historical Museum, 734 Marin Street, Vallejo, CA. Registration 9:00 am, Presentations 10:00 - 12:00 and 2:00 - 4:00. Free admission and parking. Door prize drawing for attendees.
Information: Michael S.Turrini, EmperorI@juno.com (707) 246-6327
- OCT 9-11, Walnut Creek, Diablo Numismatic Society, 19th Annual Contra Costa Coin and Collectibles Show, Elk's Lodge, 1475 Creekside Drive, Walnut Creek. Hours: Friday 1-6 pm, Saturday 10 am - 6 pm, Sunday 10 am - 5 pm. Admission $3
Info: Diablo Numismatic Society, P.O. Box 177, Concord CA 94522, Website: diablocoinclub.org
Bourse: James Laird (925) 200-2276
- OCT 17-18, Stockton, Delta Coin Club 50th Annual Coin Show,
Eagles Hall, 1492 Bourbon Street, Stockton.
Ruben Smith III, P.O. Box 787, Stockton, CA. 95205.
Phone (209) 982-5961, Email: email@example.com.
- OCT 24-25, Fresno, Fresno Coin Club Annual Coin Show, Las Palmas Masonic Center, 2992 E. Clinton Avenue, Fresno 93702-2320. Admission $2
Bourse Chair: Richard Hunter, (559) 738-8128
- OCT 25, Van Nuys, Glendale Coin Club Coin & Paper Money Show, Van Nuys Masonic Hall, 14750 Sherman Way, Van Nuys CA 91405. Hours 10 am - 5 pm, Admission $3, under 18 free, free parking.
Bourse: Nick Rulli (213) 250-4354 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- JULY 9-10, San Diego, 59th Annual Coinarama, Scottish Rite Masonic Center, 1895 Camino Del Rio South, Mission Valley, San Diego, Sat/Sun. 10:00 am to 5:30 pm, info: www.coinarama.com, "Coins for Kids", Auction Sat. night
- Red indicates events which are officially sponsored by CSNA.
- Blue indicates events sponsored by organizations which are members of CSNA.
Club show dates are posted here as CSNA member clubs' officers provide details to the Webmaster. If your club is a member of CSNA, please follow the Webmaster's instructions for adding or updating your club's show listing on this website.