CSNA Events and Coin Shows
California Numismatic Events Sponsored by CSNA and by CSNA's Member Clubs
For Local Clubs' Meetings and website links, see our Clubs page.
SEP 14, Livermore, Livermore Valley Coin Club 4th Fall Coin Show, Elks Lodge, 940 Larkspur, Livermore. Information: 925-422-3794
- OCT 3-4, Sacramento, Sacramento Valley Coin Club Annual Fall Coin Show. Four Points by Sheraton, 4900 Duckhorn Drive, Sacramento 95834. Hours 10 AM-6 PM on Friday the 3rd and 10 AM-4 PM on Saturday the 4th. Ample Free parking.
Bourse: Robert Shanks, PO Box 160122, Sacramento, CA. 95816. 916-204-5168.
- OCT 10-11, Walnut Creek, Diablo Numismatic Society, Fall Coin Show. 1475 Creekside Drive, Walnut Creek 94596. Hours 9 AM-4 PM Friday the 9th and 9 AM-4 PM on Saturday the 10th. Click here for updated information.
- OCT 11, Santa Maria, Santa Maria Coin & Collectible Show, Elwin Mussell Senior Center, 510 East Park Avenue, Santa Maria. Hours 9:00 AM-3:00 PM, Free Admission
- OCT 11, Sacramento, CSNA
15th Annual Northern California Education Symposium, SASD/SRCSD Office Building and Corporation Yard, 10060 Goethe Road (@Bradshaw Road, off Highway 50), Sacramento CA 95827. Hours 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Free admission and parking.
Click here to download symposium flyer and lunch order form.
- OCT 18-19, Stockton, Delta Coin Club 50th Annual Coin Show,
Eagles Hall, 1492 Bourbon Street, Stockton.
Ruben Smith III, P.O. Box 787, Stockton, CA. 95205.
Phone (209) 982-5961, Email: email@example.com.
- OCT 26, Van Nuys, Glendale Coin Club Coin & Paper Money Show, Van Nuys Masonic Hall, 14750 Sherman Way, Van Nuys CA 91405. Hours 10 am - 5 pm, Admission $3, under 18 free, free parking.
Bourse: Nick Rulli (213) 250-4354 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NOV 2, San Jose, Penninsula Coin Club, 35th Annual Coins and Collectibles Show, Napredak Hall, 770 Montague Expressway, San Jose, CA. Information: email@example.com
- NOV 29, Vallejo, 1st Annual Northern California Numismatic Seminar, sponsored by the Northern California Numismatic Association, Vallejo Naval and Historical Museum, 734 Marin Street, Vallejo, CA. Registration 9:00 am, Presentations 10:00 - 12:00 and 2:00 - 4:00. Free admission and parking. Door prize drawing for attendees. Information: Michael S.Turrini, EmperorI@juno.com
- NOV 22-23, Long Beach, CSNA Southern Convention and Coin Show, Long Beach Airport Holiday Inn Convention Center, 2640 North Lakewood Blvd, Long Beach CA 90815. Saturday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, Admission $4.00 (Youths under 15 free), Sunday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, Admission $3.00 (Youths under 15 free) Information: CSNA Convention
- FEB 15, San Jose, Cupertino Coin Club 42nd Show, Napredak Hall, 770 Montague Expressway, San Jose CA, Admisssion $2 adults, youths 17 years and under free. Free parking.
Bourse: Bruce Braga, (408) 839-1883, Email BruceBraga1@aim.com, or Cupertino Coin Club, P.O. Box 448, Cupertino, CA 95015-0448.
- MAY 17, Vallejo, Forty-Third (43rd) Annual Vallejo Coin Show, 333 Amador Street (Between Florida and Georgia), Vallejo, CA (TENTATIVE more info July 1, 2014)
Bourse: Jon-Maria Marish (707) 642-8754 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- JULY 25-26, Fremont, Fremont Coin Club 43rd Annual Show, Elk's Hall, 38991 Farwell Drive, Fremont CA. For information (510) 792-1511
Bourse: Vince Lacariere, P.O. Box 1401, Fremont CA 94538
- JULY 25-26, San Diego, 58th Annual Coinarama, Scottish Rite Masonic Center, 1895 Camino Del Rio South, Mission Valley, San Diego, Sat/Sun. 10:00 am to 5:30 pm, Info: www.coinarama.com, "Coins for Kids", Auction Sat. night
- JULY 9-10, San Diego, 59th Annual Coinarama, Scottish Rite Masonic Center, 1895 Camino Del Rio South, Mission Valley, San Diego, Sat/Sun. 10:00 am to 5:30 pm, info: www.coinarama.com, "Coins for Kids", Auction Sat. night
- Red indicates events which are officially sponsored by CSNA.
- Blue indicates events sponsored by organizations which are members of CSNA.
Club show dates are posted here as CSNA member clubs' officers provide details to the Webmaster. If your club is a member of CSNA, please follow the Webmaster's instructions for adding or updating your club's show listing on this website.