California State Numismatic Association
CSNA exists to promote numismatic activity throughout California, and to encourage the study of all areas of numismatics. California has more coin, medal, token, and currency collectors than any
other state in the nation, and CSNA is the State's largest numismatic organization. You can be part of CSNA.
CSNA Membership Benefits and Sponsored Activities include:
- The California Numismatist (TCN), our
quarterly publication, is provided to members. Members may submit their own numismatic writings
for publication. TCN has received ANA's Best Regional Publication Award every year since its founding in 2004!
- CSNA is pleased to announce that the California Numismatist has won the 2013 award for a record 9 times since its inception.
- Library — CSNA's Library of numismatic books, catalogues,
and related materials offers over a thousand titles to members to promote numismatic learning
and research, including audio-visual programs. The Library
is housed in Vallejo, CA, and is available to all CSNA members in person or for borrowing by mail.
- Numismatic Symposium educational events are held semi-annually.
Speakers include a veritable Who's
Who of North American numismatic personalities.
- CSNA Conventions are held in both Northern and Southern California, featuring dealers from across the nation, educational forums, exhibits of
rare and unusual numismatic items, and meetings of specialty clubs.
Information on CSNA Conventions, coin shows, local clubs and meetings, medals, publications,
membership, and the CSNA Library are all available on this website. Explore
what CSNA has for you.
CSNA is registered with both the IRS and California's Secretary of State as an educational non-profit group eligible to receive tax-deductible donations